Inspired by gmat gal I've decided to post my daily prep updates to a blog as well :) This is going to be my first attempt at gmat (hopefully my last *fingers crossed*) and I am pretty psyched about it. A little about me - I am a full time app developer at a software firm and its been 5 years since I said bye to grad school. From where I stand right now, I don't see my career going anywhere, so I'm hoping that a good gmat score leads to a good mba program which might in turn lead to better career prospects?.
Well, all in all, GMAT will be my first step toward a different career and I need to give it a good start so I am really working for a good score and I need to stay focused if I want to crack it successfully. Here is to hoping that I shed the fat from procastination and laziness and work my GMAT muscle. Cheers.
Hey Cecilia - put a smile to my face when I read your inspiration for starting this blog :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your attempt - we'll keep each other going, I'm sure - this is very doable and I'm sure you'll get it right on your first attempt.
cheers,
GMAT Gal
Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you both for the support, I need it!
ReplyDelete