I can't believe the weekend is already over! and I say this every monday, I'm never able to make peace with the fact that the last 2 days of the week are actually shorter than the first day.
Quick notes about what I got done over the weekend –
Day 5
Sept 24th – tried my hand at critical reasoning again, but just couldn’t get myself to focus on the strategies set by Kaplan, I’m just not able to figure them out. Took a small practice test, the quant standard was very low in this exam and so was the verbal, infact the questions were so lame that, I dismissed the test in between to get some quality time with CR in Kaplan. Also completed my first RC test, ended up with the worst possible experience. Took me 2 takes to complete 1 test and I still got a lot of answers wrong.
Day 6
Sept 25th - Woke up with a very relaxed mind set, procrastinated my practice to the extent that I couldn’t incorporate any tests that day.
Day 7
Sept 26th – Completed CR section from Kaplan, learning RC strategies – Main idea? Scope? Having a hard time understanding RC’s, I felt almost all the questions are designed in such a way that, the options don’t help and definitely not the passage, a whole lot more practice needed in this area.
No comments:
Post a Comment