I need to urgently get done with the OG and with the revision too. I find myself over PS all the time, I'm aware of myself prancing around RC's but never getting around to doing them. Must put a stop to it.
Here goes my most ambitious plans so far (Very anxious about it as I haven't been able to keep up the needed levels of dedication earlier.)
11/01 - Complete 120 SC OG questions + Review (Only 60 Completed), Follow Rule 1? - No (Thanks to the deviation from my routine sleep pattern over the weekend, and partly due to useless thoughts)
11/02 - Complete 87 DS OG questions + Review, Follow Rule 1? -NOPE, did a bit of SC, wake up at 6? YES!!! (All credit goes to the wonderful hubby who literally kicked me out of the bed :) )
11/03 - Complete 87 DS OG questions + Review, Follow Rule 1? - NOPE, did a bit of SC
11/04 - Complete 70 RC OG questions + Review, Follow Rule 1? - NOPE
11/05 - Complete 70 RC OG questions + Review, Follow Rule 1? - NOPE
11/06 - Complete Quant Review PS OG questions + Review, Follow Rule 1? - NOPE
11/07 - 3rd GMAT prep test and review, cook dinner for a few friends, this should be the last of the dinner parties.
NOPE
I basically hope to get the OG done over week 5:
OG 12 SC - Eventually done by today on NOV 16th, late by 12 days
OG 12 DS
OG 12 RC
Quant Review 2nd Edition PS - Complete the remaining 120 Q
I have got to revert back to my old sleep time and start waking up early, worried that I won't be able to perform as well on the test day. 28 days to go for the test. Exactly 4 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment