Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 7 (11/15 - 11/21) - Review

Only another week to go

11/15 - Painfully back to studying - it took me 2 hourss to complete 30 SC's, I didn't feel like studying at all, but I forced myself to. Slept at 1:30AM
11/16 - Woke up at 8AM, but I acted like a lazy baby, instead of waking up and sitting myself down to study, I again snoozed on the bed, doing an SC on and off all the while sleeping on the bed, I dozed so much that,  I got to work an hour late :"( Urgh why am I not panicking?!?!, After getting home, I hope to get on with the DS OG and get a couple of questions done there, I don't want to continue with this lame attitude anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, haven't heard from you in a while - how did your GMAT end up going? :) feel free to PM me. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. I'm just going through it. I am wondering if you finished the test. If Yes,how did it go?

    ReplyDelete